Kim's Blog

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A weight lifted off our shoulders!

We recieved good news from the oncologist today! He said there were no signs of malignancy in Jimmy's blood work so that means no cancer! I dont think I've ever let out a louder sigh of relief!!! His liver enzymes are still elevated which is a little odd but the Dr said it was most likely a side effect of the Graves disease. Apparently the reason his splean and enternal lymphnodes were slighly enlarged is because he has recently had mono (complete suprise to us). He said sometimes mono can look like the flu... which is what we thought Jimmy had about a month and a half ago. He also got Jimmys appointment with the endocronologist moved up to monday instead of waiting till May 31 which is good so we will be able to get a handle on this thyroid crap. On another note, Sophia still refuses to walk. 16 months old and has only taken 2 steps which was weeks ago. She has started to walk on her knees which is a little weird and a little fustrating because I thought the floor was pretty clean but by the looks of her pants and legs I thought wrong. She also still only has 4 teeth, 4 very strong, hurts when she bites teeth. But man can that child talk! She has been a chatter box lately. Starting to put 2 words together now and her voice is just so cute. Well I have got to work more on this stupid english paper i have due next week so i will be going...... night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home