Kim's Blog

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

one down... a million more to go!

Next week is finals!!! my first semester as a college student is just about over. I dont know why I was so worried about it. Aside from my math class (its remedial so its only a pass/fail) i have a 4.0 as of now. I'm actually pretty darn proud of myself. I cant wait to get all these stupid crap classes that have nothing to do with my major out of the way. Bring on all those lit classes! On another note.... Jimmy was put on anti thyroid meds to try to slow it down. He is actually taking his medicine like he is suposed to which is a suprise. I am having some trouble getting him to remeber to take the lopressor (a blood pressure med) 3 times a day tho b/c you have to eat with it and he doesnt eat 3x a day. Sophia is semi walking! Barely ever but sometimes... thats it for now its 10 and i have my last classes tomorrow WOO HOO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home