Kim's Blog

Monday, August 9, 2010

book nerd??? who me?!?!

This summer has been one gigantic reading fest for me. I wish I could be all intellectual and say that I have read all the classics but sadly I have never even read the back of Pride and Prejiduce. I prefer the more mindless reads. Give me a good juicy young adult series any day of the week. This is probably why I one day hope to be some big shot editor at a publishing company that caters strictly to young adults. That way I get to read all the new juicy prep school reads before anyone else because I'm selfish that way. I do belive I have set a new record for myself tonight though. I managed to read the last of the Pretty Little Liars series (Wanted) in less than 2 hours. I discovered the series long before the TV show came about and have read all 8 of the books cover to cover. It makes me sad that the books are ended because it was such a awesome story (for fans of the show you MUST read the books.... WAY BETTER!!!)But now that it is over I am trolling for another series. I currently read Blue Bloods, House of Night, Private, Privlage, Vampire Academy, Wicked Lovely, Morganville Vampires, and Evernight. I am playing the waiting game for the next books to come out. I recently read the Gemma Doyle trillogy which was AMAZING!!! I can not say enough good things about Libba Bray's writting. I also finished with The Luxe series. So what I'm getting at is if anyone knows of a good mindless book that is meant for young adults throw it my way! I cant get enough!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home